How To Install HP Deskjet 3755 Firmware Update?
You can install HP Deskjet 3755 firmware update on your computer or hand-held device in three different ways.
a) Install the latest firmware directly from the printer
b) Download and install the latest firmware from the HP printer’s official site
c) Using the HP Smart app
Install Latest Firmware Directly From The Printer
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Press the HP ePrint button on your printer’s control panel.
- Select Settings or Setup > Product Update or Check Product Updates.
- Perform the instructions displayed on the printer screen.
- Wait for sometimes until the firmware update process starts automatically.
- If the update process does not begin, choose the Check for Updates or similar option displayed on the screen.
Download And Install HP Deskjet 3755 Firmware Update From The Official Site
- First, download the latest firmware file from your HP printer’s support page.
- After downloading the firmware file, open it and begin the latest firmware installation on your computer.
- For Windows users: Make sure to remove the USB driver installed by Windows if you have connected the computer to the printer using a USB cable.
- Finish the firmware installation process by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
Using The HP Smart App
- First, make sure that you have installed the HP Smart app on your device.
- If not, install the application and set up your HP printer.
- Launch the HP Smart app.
- Tap or click on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer name.
- Navigate to the Settings or Advanced section.
- Choose the Advanced Settings option.
- Tap or click Tools or Web Services > Printer Updates or Product Updates > Check Now. Now you have successfully install HP Deskjet 3755 firmware update