How To Install HP Deskjet 3755 Driver For Mac?
HP Smart app and HP Easy Start are the HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver and app available for the Mac OS. To download and install HP Deskjet 3755 driver for Mac computer, perform the simple steps given below.
- Go to the HP printer’s official site.
- Select your HP printer.
- Navigate to the driver download section on the printer’s support page.
- Select the Mac OS and its version from the corresponding drop-down menus.
- Choose the driver from the suggested list and download it.
Installation Of HP Deskjet 3755 Driver On Mac
- After download HP Deskjet 3755 driver for Mac, start the installation process. Before you begin the installation, make sure that your Mac computer and the HP Deskjet 3755 printer are connected to the same network.
- If you have downloaded the HP Smart app, then open its installer file on your Mac computer.
- In the initial window, click the plus sign.
- Now, the printers available on the network will be listed on the screen.
- Select the HP Deskjet 3755 printer from the displayed list.
- Respond to the prompts displayed in the installation wizard to complete the installation.
- In case you have downloaded the print driver file instead of the HP Smart app, then open it.
- Accept the EULA. Perform the prompts as displayed on the installation screen.
- After install HP Deskjet 3755 driver for mac, try to perform a test print.