HP DESKJET 3755 PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Perform the simple step by step instructions given below for HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver download files for your printer from its official site.
- On your computer, launch a web browser and navigate to the HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s official support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab on the support page.
- Based on your current OS type, a list of available printer drivers will be displayed.
- If you wish to download the printer driver for another OS, then click the Choose a different OS command line and select the OS type from the available drop-down menus.
- Select the printer driver you wish to install on your computer.
- Wait until the selected printer driver to download.
- Once it is done, begin the printer driver installation on your computer.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Software Installation
- After downloading the printer driver. Double-click on the downloaded HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver file.
- Open the installer file.
- Accept the EULA of the HP printer.
- If you are using a Mac computer, enter your Mac computer’s security key when prompted and click Install Helper.
- Make sure to select the connection type correctly when prompted.
- Perform the instructions displayed on the screen and complete the driver installation on your computer.
- Finally, try a test print.
Note: If you wish to connect the printer and your computer over a USB cable, then make sure to connect the cable only when prompted during the time to download printer driver.