How To Download HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver?
Perform the simple steps given below to download HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver files for your HP Deskjet 3755 printer from its official site.
- On your computer, launch a web browser and navigate to the HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s official support page.
- Click the Software, Drivers, and Firmware tab on the support page.
- Based on your current OS type, a list of available printer drivers will be displayed.
- If you wish to download the printer driver for another OS, then click the Choose a different OS command line and select the OS type from the available drop-down menus.
- Select the printer driver you wish to install on your computer.
- Wait until the selected printer driver to download.
- Once it is done, begin the printer driver installation on your computer.
HP Deskjet 3755 Install Software
- After download HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver. Double-click on the downloaded HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver file.
- Open the installer file.
- Accept the EULA of the HP printer.
- If you are using a Mac computer, enter your Mac computer’s security key when prompted and click Install Helper.
- Make sure to select the connection type correctly when prompted.
- Perform the instructions displayed on the screen and complete the driver installation on your computer.
- Finally, try a test print.
Note: If you wish to connect the printer and your computer over a USB cable, then make sure to connect the cable only when prompted during the time to download HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver.