HOW TO INSTALL HP DESKJET 3755-PRINTER
The HP Deskjet 3755 printer lets you perform the print, copy, and scan operations over a USB, Wi-Fi Direct, or wireless (802.11 b/g/n) connection. The procedure to know how to install HP Deskjet 3755 for the first time is explained below.
- Initially, make sure that you have unpacked the HP Deskjet 3755 printer completely.
- Get the power cord provided with the printer.
- Using the power cord, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on your printer.
- Before proceeding to the next step, wait until the printer becomes idle.
- Now, take the ink cartridges and unpack them.
- Open the cartridge access door of your printer.
- Wait for the carriage to reach the access point.
- Now, insert the unpacked ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- After inserting the ink cartridges properly, close the cartridge access door.
- Now, pull the input tray and the input tray extender out of the printer.
- Move the paper guide to the left of the input tray shield.
- You can load up to 60 sheets of paper at a time. Load the paper properly and adjust the paper guide.
- Pull the output tray out of the printer.
- With this, the HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s hardware setup is done.
- Next, proceed to install the HP printer driver on your computer.
- The below section explains the installation process using the HP Smart app.
How To Install HP Deskjet 3755 For Mac Users?:
First, download the HP Smart app from the HP printer’s support page and then install it on your Mac computer.
Carry out the steps given below to download the HP Smart app for your Mac computer.
- The HP Smart application is compatible with macOS 10.12 and later versions.
- Before you download the application, make sure that your OS is compatible with the HP Smart app.
- Visit the HP printer’s official support page from your Mac computer’s web browser.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Click the Choose a different OS option and choose your OS type and its version from the available drop-down menus.
- Now, the drivers available for the OS you have selected will be listed.
- Expand the Driver-Product Installation Software tab.
- Click the Get the App button below the section titled Driver-Product Installation Software.
- The HP Smart app for Mac will be downloaded.
Once the HP Smart app has been downloaded, carry out the steps given below to install the app on your Mac computer.
- Open the HP Smart app on your Mac computer.
- Click the plus (+) sign displayed on the screen.
- Add your HP Deskjet 3755 printer by following the prompts displayed on the screen.
- After completing the installation, try to perform a test print.
How To Install HP Deskjet 3755 For Windows Users?:
The steps to download the HP Smart app for a Windows computer are as follows:
- Navigate to the HP Deskjet 3755 printer’s official support page.
- Go to the Software and drivers page by clicking the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on the support page.
- Select your OS type.
- From the suggested driver’s list, locate and download the HP Smart application.
Carry out the below-mentioned steps to install the downloaded HP Smart app on your Windows computer.
- Locate the downloaded HP Smart app on your Windows computer and double-click it to begin the installation.
- Initially, you will be prompted to click the plus sign to add your printer.
- Click the plus icon. Perform the instructions displayed on the screen.
- After installing the HP Deskjet 3755 printer successfully on your Windows computer, you can try a test print. If you need a remote assisatnce on how to install HP Deskjet 3755 printer, click the call button.