How To Install HP Deskjet 3755
We are a third-party site providing support services to mail users. All the content provided on this site is for general information purpose only. To know how to install Hp Deskjet 3755 printer, check out the below section.
Unboxing the printer :
- First, take out all the protective materials from the outside of the printer.
- Next, remove the protective materials from inside the printer.
- If there are any orange tapes, remove them too.
- Please discard all the protective materials and orange tapes.
- Do not forget to recycle all the discarded materials.
Choosing a location for the printer :
- Please select a flat, sturdy surface to keep your printer.
- If you have to shift the printer from one location to another, at least 2 people will be needed for the task.
Power connection for the printer :
- Take hold of the power cable. Then, connect one end of the power cable to the rear port of your printer. Then, plug the other end into the electrical outlet.
- Once you have finished the power connections, you can start loading paper into your printer. Please make sure that you use only the recommended HP paper for your printer.
Installing the Cartridges :
- Lower the cartridge access door and wait while the carriage moves to the center and halts.
- Peel off the orange tapes from the cartridges.
- Make sure that you install each of the cartridges in the respective colored slots.
- Wait for the printer to complete the initialization.
Loading Plain paper :
- Raise the input tray of the printer and then pull out the extender.
- Fan a stack of paper and place them in the tray.
- Locate the input tray shield at the bottom of the tray and pull it back. Now, while holding the shield, adjust the guides to fit the paper width.
- At the bottom of the printer, extend the output tray and raise the paper catch.
- Once you have completed the printer hardware setup, you can go ahead and install the software for your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
Install Hp Deskjet 3755 On Windows
Before you start to install the HP Deskjet 3755 printer on Windows, please make sure that the following conditions are met:
- Your HP Deskjet printer is powered on.
- You need to have a USB cable that is less than 3 m.
- Confirm that there is a USB port on your computer.
- First, open the Change Device Installation Settings window on your computer.
- Click the Yes (recommended) option and click the Save Changes button.
- Now, connect your printer and computer using a USB cable.
- When the Found a new hardware window opens, follow the prompts on the screen to install the printer driver.
- Now, print a test page to verify the setup.
- If the setup has failed, use the Add a Printer Wizard to install the printer driver.
- From the Control Panel on your computer, open the Devices and Printers window.
- Click the Add a Printer tab.
- When you see the ‘What type of printer do you want to install prompt, click the Add a Local Printer option.
- Click the Use an existing port option followed by Next.
- Look for the Windows Update and then wait for the update to complete.
- Under Manufacturer, click HP and then select the HP DeskJet 3755 printer. Click Next.
- Keep following the prompts as displayed on the screen to install the printer driver.
- Unplug the USB cable and reconnect it to the computer after a few seconds.
- You can now start printing from your computer.
Installation Of HP Deskjet 3755 On Mac
To install HP Deskjet 3755 printer on your Mac, please carry out the instructions given here:
- Before you start installing the printer software on your Mac, ensure that your printer has been set up, powered on, and also connected to your Mac using a USB cable.
- On your Mac, open the default web browser and navigate to the official HP site.
- Download HP Easy Start to your Mac.
- Next, open the file on your computer. If you find a security prompt on the screen, click on the Open button.
- Now, go through the Agreements and Settings. Then, select the checkbox next to the I have read and agree… option.
- Click on the Continue button.
- In the window that opens next, click on the Continue button again.
- Now, choose your printer from the detected devices. In case your printer is not detected, confirm that it is powered on and your USB connection is firm.
- Once your printer is selected, click Continue.
- In case your printer supports wireless communication, you might see a prompt that requests you to connect to a wireless network. So, select the Continue with USB connection option and then click Continue.
- Now, you have to read and respond to the on-screen instructions until you reach the Install screen.
- On the Install screen, choose your install options and then click on the Install button.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password, enter the same and click OK.
- Your printer software is now completely downloaded and installed.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now, you just have to complete the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish the HP Deskjet software installation on your Mac computer.
- Finally, click on the Finish button.
- Now, you can begin printing from your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
Install HP Deskjet 3755 Driver
The HP Deskjet 3755 printer driver converts the data to be printed into a form that the printer can understand. The driver also does the task of sending the print data to the printer. You can use the setup CD provided with the printer or download the driver.
The steps for downloading the printer driver are given on this site.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download
To download the driver for your HP Deskjet 3755 printer, please follow the steps given below:
- On your computer, navigate to the official HP printer support site.
- Open the support page for the HP DeskJet 3755 printer.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- On the web page that appears next, select the desired operating system. Then, click the Change button.
- For instance, if you are selecting Windows 8.1 (64-bit) as the desired operating system, the following steps will help you.
- On the web page that is displayed, under the title Driver-Product Installation Software, you will find HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software. You will notice the green Recommended sign above it. Click the blue Download button provided opposite to that.
- Continue with the rest of the on-screen instructions to finish downloading the printer driver.
- Note: You can also expand the other driver titles such as All drivers and Driver.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Install
- You can make use of the CD/DVD that comes along with your printer to install the driver. Insert the CD into the CD/DVD drive of your printer. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to finish installing the driver.
- Otherwise, download the driver and then install it. You can opt for this method if no CD comes along with your printer. And, if your computer does not have a CD/DVD drive, you can use this method.
- Click the Driver Download button on this site to quickly save the driver file to your computer.
- On your computer, go to the location where the driver file has been downloaded.
- Double-click the driver file to begin the installation.
- On the initial screen, agree to the terms and conditions of the installer.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure to select the connection type and then connect the printer to your computer when prompted.
- Once you finish installing the driver for your printer, print a test page to verify the setup.
How To Connect Hp Deskjet 3755 To Wifi
- You can connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to Wi-Fi using two methods.
- Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Using the HP printer software
Let us see how to connect your printer to Wi-Fi using the Push Button Configuration (PBC) method:
Before you start connecting your printer, ensure that the following conditions are met:
- You should have a wireless 802.11 b/g/n network that will include a WPS-enabled wireless router or access point.
- Important Note: Your printer supports only connections using 2.4 GHz.
- You should have a computer connected to the wireless network (to which you will be connecting your printer).
- Please make sure that you have install HP Deskjet 3755 printer software on the computer.
Now, to connect your HP Deskjet printer to Wi-Fi using the PBC method, make use of the instructions given here:
- On your HP Deskjet printer, press and hold the Wireless button for more than 3 seconds. This action will start the WPS push mode. You will now see that the Wireless light begins blinking.
- Now, turn your attention to the router. Press the WPS button on it.
- Important Note: Your HP Deskjet printer will start a timer for about 2 minutes while your wireless connection is established.
- Once the printer connects to the network, the blinking light turns solid.
HOW TO CONNECT HP DESKJET 3755 TO INTERNET
The HP Deskjet 3755 printer provides innovative, web-based solutions that will aid you in the quick access of the internet. You can then obtain the documents and get them printed faster. You will be able to perform all these without using a computer!
To make use of the web features, your printer needs to be connected to the internet using a wireless connection. In case you are connecting the printer using a USB cable, you cannot utilize these web features.
HP ePrint is a free service from HP. This feature lets you print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer at any time, from any place.
- Print the network configuration page from the printer and note down its IP address.
- Now, from the computer connected to the printer, launch a browser, type the noted IP address in the address bar, and press the Enter button.
- Now, the printer’s Embedded Web Server page opens.
- Look for the Print Info page option and note the email address of the printer printed on it.
- Now, let’s see how to print a document from your computer via HP ePrint.
- Compose a new email and then type the printer’s email address in the search bar.
- Attach the document that you want to print.
- Give an appropriate subject for the email and click Send.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 3755 TO iPhone?
- First, connect your iPhone and HP Deskjet 3755 printer to the same wireless network.
- Next, navigate to the App Store and then download the Apple AirPrint from it.
- Install Apple AirPrint on your iPhone.
- Once you have completed the AirPrint setup, please open the document or photo that you wish to print (from your iPhone).
- Tap the Share button on your iPhone.
- Then, tap the Print button.
- Now, tap the Select Printer option and then choose your printer.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 3755 To Laptop?
After install HP Deskjet 3755. Let us see how to connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to your Windows laptop:
- On your laptop, navigate to Control Panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Now, choose the Add a printer option.
- Next, click on the Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer option.
- The Select a printer window will now be displayed.
- Now, you have to choose your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- After choosing your printer, click on the Next button.
- Please follow the remaining set of on-screen instructions to finish connecting your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to your Windows laptop.
How To Connect HP DESKJET 3755 To Mac
After Install HP Deskjet 3755.Let us now see how to connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to your Mac computer using wireless connection method:
You will require the following things before you start the connection process:
- Your Mac computer
- A wireless router that is of very good quality
- As you know, your HP Deskjet 3755 printer
Now, let us start the connection process:
- You first have to make the necessary wired or wireless connections between your Mac computer and the router. This step will not be affecting the wireless connection with your printer.
- Now, please note down the name of your home network and the corresponding password.
- Now, you can complete all the required connections.
- Please make sure that your HP Deskjet printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Note: During the initial setup process, you can connect your printer and Mac computer using a USB cable.
- On your Mac, make sure that you close all the running applications.
- For a wireless connection, you have to select the Wireless icon on the printer control panel.
- Now, go to Wireless Settings on the control panel.
- Choose the WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD option.
- You can also access the above options on your Mac computer.
- Next, you have to install the drivers and other software according to your HP Deskjet printer model. Complete this step before you start using the printer.
You have now successfully connected your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to your Mac computer. If you have any further queries on how to install HP Deskjet 3755, click the call button.